Cotton Bib Apron (Kitchen Apron) Manufacturer in Bangladesh
Workwear - Cotton Bib Apron (Kitchen Apron) Manufacturer in Bangladesh
SiATEX garments is premium uniform and work garments supplier in BANGLADESH. We provide wide range of work wear for industries, Men’s work wear, Ladies Work Wear, Protective Work wear coverall, Firefighter waterproof work wear, Anti-Static Work wear, Polar Fleece Bonded Stretch work wear for labor and much more.
Work Wear Design and Material
SiATEX garments is known for its unique design and quality 100% Cotton Twill, Specialized custom blended fabrics, Heavy duty Cotton We do logo: Embroidery, heat transfer, print, patch, with Strap: Metal buckle, brass buckle, Velcro, leather, elastic, etc. Pre-shrinking wash water, shrinkage to a minimum. Soft, double-sided stretch strong.
Cotton duck fabrics are very weighty and durable, sometimes even a little stiff, but they are washable and will wear in overtime becoming very soft and comfy.
Our aim is to provide best quality material work wear to our loyal customers, keeping in mind the vision is to service the community instead of stealing from them.
Work Wear Fabric
Keeping the customer requirement in mind, we design work wear with Logo: Embroidery, heat transfer, print, patch, From Twill 100% cotton to Poly Cotton, TC Cotton, Viscos, Oxford, PV. Pique Fabric, Honey Combed, Cotton Mesh Polyester, all depending on what is the requirement and need of customer.
Customized Work Wear
We are providing different materials 100% Cotton, Twill Poly Cotton, Twill Cotton, 100% Cotton, Specialized custom blended fabrics, Heavy duty Cotton, with your own design, Embroidery Logo, 3D Logo, Screen Print, Heat press transfer, make it more suitable for the wearer’s body.
SiATEX garments is providing Work Wear for adults of any age and size. the standard industrial sizes are from SX, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL OR 28”, 30”, 32”, 34”, 36”, 38”,40” 42”, Etc.
Famous Work Wear Descriptions.
Cool design, embroidered Work wear Men’s work wear, Ladies Work Wear, Protective Work wear coverall, Firefighter waterproof work wear, Anti-Static Work wear, Polar Fleece Bonded Stretch work wear, etc.
Measurement of stitching quality
The operation of sewing product must meet certain degrees in terms of quality, for each of these three areas: –
- Styles, dimensions for emotional appeal.
- Utility, dimensions for function.
- Durability, dimensions for the life & utility aspects.
Stitching Quality is measured with
- Stitch size
- Stitch length- Distance from one stitch juncture to the next successive stitch juncture in the sewing line.
- Stitch width- Distance between the outermost stitch juncture or distance between the outermost edges of the lateral thread placement.
- Stitch depth- Distance between the upper and lower surfaces of the stitch.
- Stitch tension
- Stitch sequence
- Fabric distortion
- Yarn severance
- Abrasive strength
Finishing of Garments
To get defects free uniform and garment, finishing quality control is the first priority for the apparel manufacturer. Finishing quality control generally done in different sections in during finishing process,
The main aim of garment pressing is to increase the adornment of the garments. Also, the following are the key objects of garment pressing:
- Removal of unwanted creases and crinkles:
- Different types of unwanted creases and crinkles are happened during making of garments. It may be forms due to the washing of garments. To remove these unwanted creases and crinkles from the garments, pressing or ironing is done.
- To apply creases where necessary:
- Sometimes, it is applied creasing effect to the garments to increase the beauty of that garments. Also, this is done before sewing to increase the beauty and proper sewing to the garments. These creases are applied by pressing.
- Dart and seam are used to the garments for proper shaping to the wearer. To increase the beauty and attractiveness of created shape by using dart and seam is done by pressing. Sometimes it needs to shrink or stretch of garments parts for shaping, generally, pressing machine consists of a special type of bed is used for pressing.
- Under pressing:
- To do help for sewing easily and beautifully, it must need to give minimum pressing to some parts of garments before to give minimum pressing to some parts of garments before sewing is called under pressing. Specially, under pressing is done to most of the apparel industries for making Coat, Jacket, and Trouser and so on.
- Final pressing:
- The apparels are pressed finally before folding or after making of garments, is called final pressing. It is done to increases the beauty of garments and to impart a flat appearance to the cloth or garments.
Final Step Packing
We make sure that the packing list is perfectly ok or not.
We always check the following items carefully.
- Measurement / dimension
- Labeling / shipping mark
- Carton sealing
- Carton strapping
- Carton paper
- Carton ply
- Quantity of product per carton
- Assortment/ Ratio
After these all final checking we packed in master carton as per buyer requirements.
How to place your Order
To shop your favorite polo T shirt, sportswear, knit wear, work wear, uniform, safety uniform, office staff uniform, mall uniform, banks uniform, airport uniforms, security uniforms, currier uniforms, bike rider uniforms, waiters uniforms, restaurant uniforms, hotel uniforms, hospital uniforms, nurse uniforms, doctors uniforms, hospital staff uniforms, construction uniforms, chemical handling uniforms, safety uniforms, hazard material handling uniforms, school uniforms, girls uniform, boys uniform, jacks, caps, hats, blazers, coats, bed and bath garments or any other uniform or garment product please call or send Whatsapp message or email. Our office timing is from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Why SiATEX garments’s
SiATEX garments is a premium uniform supplier in BANGLADESH which is providing services from catering to the Education, Sportswear, Hospitality, Corporate, Industrial, Aviation and Healthcare sector. With attentive care and expertise, as renowned uniform outfitters, we source and import prime fabrics to meet all specific needs and requirements at superb value prices.
Our in-house team of highly skilled tailors, designers and marketing teams based in Ajman use their expertise to achieve superior product quality and deliver impeccable service and fittings to our customer’s requirements.
SiATEX garments believes in building a long-term relationship with the corporate houses which is maintained by sensitive caring and prompt attention given by our dedicated staff to all of our customers.
We take pride in offering our customers the best quality products at extremely competitive prices. We also guarantee the quality of all our products and also that every individual will be properly fitted and given their utmost attention.